Best Sunday Ever

I went to a live viewing of one of my favorite bands, Mrs.GREEN APPLE on Sunday.
You may know their songs such as "青と夏", "インフェルノ", "点描の唄".

This live named "NOAH no HAKOBUNE". It means ”Noah's ark” in English.

Do you know Noah's ark? It is famous story from the Old Testament.
Briefly, the story goes like this.

One day, God caused a great floods to destroy the people on the earth. This hearing, Noah built a large ark. He or She gathered many animals and told them to get on the ark and survive this world. Then, the ark with Noah and many animals continued to sail trough the sea of the deluge until the storm ceased.

The live is inspired by this story. 
Therefore, tha band membere were dressed like pirate. Also, the stage looked like a ship.



These pictures show the scene of the first song played at the live, "Viking".
It is available on Youtube, so if you are interested in this artist, I suggest you click on this URL!


Motoki Omori, vocalist, said he wanted to create something even better than the band's live show.  
Just as he said, they are doing live concert, but you could take feeling like watching musical. Also, you could were taken feeling like gotting on the Noah's ark with Mrs. GREEN APPLE.


I think the power having music is special and awesome. I'm going to go to a live that same artist will held, "The White Lounge" in Feb.  I'm even more excited to go to there!


コメント

  1. I also like Mrs. GREEN APPLE. It's a very nice live viewing. Please enjoy the live show in February.

    返信削除
  2. It looks like a lot of fun!! I'm interested!

    返信削除
  3. Mrs.GREEN APPLE's live is so magnificent and beautiful! I want to go to the live once.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello from me

My favorite painting

[Unit Project 1] Story of My Treature