[Unit Project 2]How to make a basic slime.

    Do you know what slime is? It is a sticky and mysterious toy. Slime's history is not very long. It is said that slime was first made and sold by an American toy manufacturer in 1976. Then, slime, made by mixing laundry glue and borax, was introduced to Japan in 1985 at the International Conference on Science Education and became popular as a science teaching material. Also, during Corona's self-restraint period, slime-making became popular again on social networking sites, in part due to the increase in ASMR (animated sound for pleasure) content.

    When I was 8 years old, I made slime for the first time at a  science festival.  I didn't know why the slime hardened. So I was excited and thrilled. I thought it looked like magic. It's very fun and interesting. This experience sparked my interest in science. Therefore for my summer homework in elementary school, I researched on the subject of making slime. I want you to feel the same excitement I felt when I first made slime. So, I would like to introduce to you how to make a slime!

 

You will need:

Two plastic cups that holds 50cc

Three dishes

One pairs of chopsticks

One tablespoon

One measring cup that holds 50cc

Water:50cc

Hot water:25cc

Laundry starch: 50cc

2g of borax

A little ink of your favorite color

 

procedures:

1. First, put the 50cc of laundry starch in one of the plastic cup.








2. Second, add the 50cc of the water and the paint in the plastic cup, mix with the chopsticks. Take it aside.





 








3. Third, put the 25cc of hot water and the 2g of borax in the other plastic cup, mix thoroughly.














4, Then, add the spoonfuls of the hot borax water and the paints into the paper cup filled with laundry glue. As soon as you do that, mix it up.








5. After that liquid hardems a little, let it sit for a while.










6.Finally, take the slime out from the plastic cup and knead it well with your hands.








7. It's done!

    







    If you don't like getting your hands darty, I recommend you to wear gloves. Also, I think adding beads and sepuins would make the slime more interesting and cute. Once your ecxperience making slime, probabry you can notice the atraction of slime and science! Let's make slime and become science lover!


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello from me

My favorite painting

[Unit Project 1] Story of My Treature