Hello from me

I'm Yuhina Suzuki, Nice to meet to.
Please call me Yuhina or Hina!


I'm from Niigata prefecture and living in Sanjo city. My home town is famous for hardware such as cutlery and nail clipper, so there are many craftsmen in there. I love Sanjo very much, but I want to live alone recently. That's why it is so far from university. My home town is very local. It takes one and a half hours to go to the University by train. In winter, the trains may be delay and stop due to snow. If the trains do that, I can't go to the University and take a class. It is big problem for me. Thus, I want to live near the University alone and I want my university to build student dormitory. 

 I love Niigata, my family, and my friends, so I didn't think about going outside the prefecture. Also, I was interested in educational issues in developing countries. Therefore, I choose the University of Niigata Prefecture that can learn international issues and get teacher's license. Actually, I don't remember anything from April to August. It was too busy. But. I think my shy character is getting better. There aren't any friends who is same high school in the University. So, I should try to make friends very hard. Thanks for this experience, I can do to communicate many people without afraid. Maybe, talking someone who haven't seen has been common for me. Also, before becoming university student, I'm getting out more. Lately, I'm into watching movies at a movie theater. I had gone a movie theater many times during summer vacation. I want to keep doing well in u
niversity in the second semester!

I said that I'm into watching movies, it is one of my hobbies. I also like reading books, going to art museums, researching good cafe, and more. I had liked traveling since entering the University. So, I think maybe I like watching beautiful things.

I went to many art museums during my summer vacation!



This picture is "Maison Margiela" 's exhibition. It was very cute and beautiful!!

I have a lot of hobbies. But I like listening to music the best. basically, I listen to Japanese rock music. My favorite artist is "Mrs. GREEN APPLE". I went to their live concert in Seibu dome of Saitama prefecture in August. It was very emotional and beautiful. It made my summer vacation is very nice. Their live concert will be held in Niigata in winter. Yesterday I found out I could go to that live concert! I can not wait for Feb!!


Mrs.GREEN APPLE's live, "Atlantis"

 
Furthermore, I listen to music of several band such as "PEOPLE1","My Hair is Bad", "Creepy Nuts" and more. Especially, "Shukatsu Club" is my thing these days. The band is from Niigata prefecture and so cool. I want a friend who can go to many live concerts with me. If you like listening music, Let's get along each other!




コメント

  1. Sorry, I can't see your picture:-( I have heard the name "Shukatsu Club"!! Do you have any recommended song?

    返信削除
  2. An hour and a half commute to work...wow. It must be tough to commute daily unless you have much motivation. I think it's a great idea to build a dormitory for students! And have fun at the concert!

    返信削除
  3. I like Mrs.GREEN APPLE, too! I want to go their concert. My favorite song is ''Romanticism''. What is your favorite song?

    返信削除
  4. I was surprised it takes you an hour and a half to go to university! What do you do while you are taking the train?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My favorite painting

[Unit Project 1] Story of My Treature