Culture Day

 Today is national holiday, culture day.

So I went to the Niigata prefectural museum of modern art to enjoy exhibition of art that is related to Belgium.



There are many beautiful work such as painting, sculpture, and so on.

I felt they were strongly influened by Impressionism.

There were works by Magritte which I love, and it was a very satisfyig exhibition!



I also enjoyed the permanent exhibit.



I was amazed to see famous Monet painting and Courbet painting.

I'd like to go again!

コメント

  1. I haven't heard the name Magritte. However, these pictures are so beatiful and I'm affected, too.

    返信削除
  2. I want to go to the exhibition of art too!! Were there a lot of people?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello from me

My favorite painting

[Unit Project 1] Story of My Treature