Tanka

 Do you know "Tanka", Japanese classical culture?

It is short poem of 31syllables arranged in a pattern of 5-7-5-7-7.

I like to read tanka, It is interesting!


Last day, I bought new book of tanka.

It is written by Tatuya Kinoshita, my favorite poet.

Let me introduce his tanka little bit.

・立てるかい 君が背負っているものを君ごと背負うこともできるよ

(Taterukai kimigaseotte irumonowo kimigotoseou kotomodekiruyo)

Can you stand up? I can carry you and your burden on my back.


・読み終えてややふっくらとした本にあなたの日々が挟まれている

(Yomioete yayahukkurato sitahonnni anatanohibiga hasamareteiru)

Your days are tucked away in the plump book that you have finished reading 


・愛された犬は来世で風となりあなたの日々を何度も撫でる

(Aisareta inuharaisede kazetonari anatanohibiwo yasasikunaderu)

The dog loved you will become soft wind in the next world, Caressing your days over and over again.


コメント

  1. I've never read a tanka firmly now. I thought I'd like to read it from now on.

    返信削除
  2. That sounds a little difficult. Looks interesting.

    返信削除
  3. I like the second tanka! I want to read other tanka.

    返信削除
  4. I often read a novel but I don't usually read a tanka. So I want to try it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello from me

My favorite painting

[Unit Project 1] Story of My Treature