[Unit Project 1] Story of My Treature

      My artifact is the wallet. It is square and the size of it is about as big as the palm of my hand. The wallet is made from cow leather, so the color keeps changing with use. When I got this wallet, the color was pale orange. But now that it similar to brown. Also, I don't know why, but it smells like frozen blueberries sold at SEVEN-ELEVEN.

 


     This wallet is from my favorite brand, IL BISONTE. I love the bland and my family loves it, too. I thought I want this wallet when I found it for the first time. So, I had been telling my mom for a while that I wanted it,

     I often said "How cute this wallet! it isn't? I love this texture", "I will buy this wallet When I get paid for my part-time job!!".

     My mom remembered that! The day I found out I had been accepted to university; my mom gave it to me when I got home from school. The day is very cold. Thus, I went back to my home early. I changed cloths school uniform to my normal cloths, and I went to dining room. There is my mom in the room.

     She said with smiling that "Congratulations on your university acceptance, enjoy your university life!!", and gave me the wallet.

     I was so happy I could ascend to heaven!!

     I said that "Thank you for your support, I think I can't accept only my power". Then she hugged me. I was so happy not only to get the wallet, but also to be congratulated by my mom. The day turned out to be one of the best days of my life, I still can't forget it.

     Now, I keep using the wallet. At first, I couldn't carry it outside because I was afraid of soiling it. I can only watch it; it is difficult for me to use it. However, my mom said that "I would be happy if you use this wallet. I'm so glad I bought it." So, I decide to use it. I can enjoy changing the color of my wallet as I use it!


     There are people in the world who don't like to eat and use animals. Also, there are many companies that insist on not using animals. Sometimes, those issues can cause people to fight. According to a poll conducted in France in January 2022, 89% of people are opposed to products made from animal skin and hair. Japan is said by other countries to be a country that lags behind in its ideas about animal welfare. I think it is difficult problem. Because there are many brands that are popular for their products made from animal skin and hair. IL BISONTE, the maker of my wallet, is also popular for its products made of nubuck leather. Leather from animals is lighter and more durable than synthetic leather. For this reason, I find it impossible to eliminate the use of animal skin and head. 

     Nowadays, people have another way to pay without cash payment such as credit cards and electronic payments. Therefore, we don’t have to bring a wallet. If we have a credit card or smartphone, we can buy something without a wallet. However, I think that the cash payments should not be lost, and we should keep our wallets. Because electronic payments sometimes cause an error. One month ago, MUFG bank causes a system error and people can't use bank account in Japan. Also, Children can't have their credit card. In addition, Credit cards make it easy to waste money because the bill comes later. That's why, I think the cash payment don't disappear and people need wallets.

 

 

 

 

コメント

  1. I feel love for this artifact story because I could know beautiful family bonds between you to your mom. Also, I think cash less is good tool, however I can not feel about I use money, so I use real money.

    返信削除
  2. I think your mother loved you. Wallets are something that can be used for a long time, so they are very important for me. I also think that a wallet is necessary.

    返信削除
  3. Your artifact is good. I read Part3, I agree with your thoughts.

    返信削除
  4. Hi! I'm Haruna from I class. I was surprised that your wallet smells like frozen bluberries sold at SEVEN-ELEVEN. It is unique aspect, so I think part 1 is very good. Part 2 is also good because conversation with your mom is clear, so I can read your story easily.

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I'm Kureha from I class. I like that brand too! My sister used to use it. Even though we are going cashless, I still need to carry a wallet for emergencies too.

    返信削除
  6. Hi, I'm Megu from I class. Your wallet is very nice! Also, I agree with you because we can definitely pay if we have own wallets.

    返信削除
  7. Your wallet is full of happy memories. I thought the last two paragraphs were excellent, as they consider modern issues.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hello from me

My favorite painting