I hanged out with my friend today. We were going to go to "A HAPPY PANCAKE", because we heared that the shop was closing this month. However before we could get there, we found a taiyaki shop that looked delicious! We had taiyaki with pumokin cream and It was so good. Good-bye, A HAPPY PANCAKE.
It gets colder every day. My pet-dog starts to wear clothes. She looks like warm, I'm relieved! This is my pet-dog photosynthesis. She She looked so sleepy.
My artifact is the wallet. It is square and the size of it is about as big as the palm of my hand. The wallet is made from cow leather, so the color keeps changing with use. When I got this wallet, the color was pale orange. But now that it similar to brown. Also, I don't know why, but it smells like frozen blueberries sold at SEVEN-ELEVEN. This wallet is from my favorite brand, IL BISONTE. I love the bland and my family loves it, too. I thought I want this wallet when I found it for the first time. So, I had been telling my mom for a while that I wanted it, I often said "How cute this wallet! it isn't? I love this texture", "I will buy this wallet When I get paid for my part-time job!!". My mom remembered that! The day I found out I had been accepted to university; my mom gave it to me when I got home from school. The day is very cold. Thus, I went back to my home early. I change...
コメント
コメントを投稿